Mohsen’s devotion to his class action practice stems from a belief that class actions improve our society by promoting access to justice, corporate social responsibility, and the rule of law. His practice focuses on consumer protection, competition law, and constitutional actions.
Mohsen is an avid litigator who strategizes to obtain the best results for his clients, always through the most efficient means. He relishes the courtroom setting when arguing a case is what is required.
In addition to his practice, Mohsen devotes his time to access to justice and the advancement of the legal profession. He volunteers at Pro Bono Law Ontario where he provides pro bono legal advice and representation to self-represented litigants at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
He is Chair of the Ontario Bar Association (OBA) Class Actions Section, a Trustee of the OBA Foundation, and secretary of the OBA Standing Committee on Access to Justice.
Mohsen obtained his law degree from Osgoode Hall Law School. He has an LL.M., and spent two years in doctoral law studies at the University of British Columbia, Faculty of Law.
In his spare time, Mohsen enjoys endurance running and cycling.
British Columbia, 2021
J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2015
- Listed as “Ones to Watch” in Best Lawyers in Canada – Class Action Litigation (2022)
PUBLICATIONS AND SEMINARS
- Publications in the Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Osgoode Hall Law Journal, Carswell
- Legal Education seminars of OBA
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA) and the Ontario Bar Association (OBA)
- Chair of the OBA Class Actions Section
- Trustee of the OBA Foundation
- Secretary of OBA Standing Committee on Access to Justice
- Member of the Young Lawyers Sub-committee of CBA Competition Law Section